Please read these Terms of Service (“Terms”) carefully. BY USING THE SERVICE AND THE SITE, YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE, DO NOT USE THE SERVICE OR SITE.
1. Service and Website. RevenueWize (referred to, as applicable, the “Service”, “we” or “us”) provides educational services intended to assist merchants selling on Amazon delivered through revenuewize.com (the “Website”).
2. Customer. As a customer of the Service or a representative of an entity that is a customer of the Service, you are a “Member” according to this agreement (or “you”). You represent that you have full power, capacity and authority to accept these Terms on behalf of yourself or your employer.
3. Account Requirements. To set up an account and use the Service you must:
4. Account Ownership. The member who created the account and whose Payment Method is charged (the “Account Owner”) has access to and control over the account and is responsible for any activity that occurs through the account. To maintain control over the account and prevent anyone from accessing the account, the Account Owner should maintain control over access to the Service and not reveal the password or details of the Payment Method associated with the account to anyone. Account owners are not allowed to share their account, log-in or any other access related credentials with any other party unless explicitly stated otherwise in the details related to the specific plan they purchased. Absent an explicit multi-user authorization, all accounts are intended for single-use only. You are responsible for updating and maintaining the accuracy of the information you provide to us relating to your account. We can terminate your account or place your account on hold in order to protect you and/or RevenueWize. You must immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your account. We will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
5. Billing. RevenueWize may offer the Service through a variety of billing methods, which include, but are not limited to, one-time subscriptions, monthly recurring subscriptions, and annual recurring subscriptions (“Subscription”). RevenueWize will bill you on the date you subscribe to the Service (“Subscription Date”), and will continue to bill you in accordance with your selected Subscription until you cancel the Service. You must cancel your Subscription at least one day prior to the next billing date to avoid a Subscription renewal. Fees will be billed to your Payment Method on the calendar day corresponding to the Subscription Date. Subscription fees are fully earned upon payment. In some cases your payment date may change, for example if your Payment Method has not successfully settled or if your Effective Date began on a day not contained in a given month.
6. Payment Methods. To use the Service you must provide one or more Payment Methods. You can update your Payment Methods by going to the “Account” page of our Website. Following any update, you authorize us to continue to charge the applicable Payment Method(s). You authorize us to charge any Payment Method associated to your account in case your primary Payment Method is declined or no longer available to us for payment of your subscription fee. You remain responsible for any uncollected amounts. If a payment is not successfully settled, due to expiration, insufficient funds, or otherwise, and you do not cancel your account, we may suspend your access to the service until we have successfully charged a valid Payment Method. For some Payment Methods, the issuer may charge you certain fees relating to the processing of your Payment Method. Check with your Payment Method service provider for details.
7. Cancellation. You can cancel your membership at any time, and you will continue to have access to the Service through the end of your pre-paid billing cycle. We do not provide refunds or credits for any partial membership periods. To cancel, please navigate our Website to your account profile and follow instructions from there, or contact our Customer Support team at email@example.com. If you cancel your membership, your account will automatically close at the end of your current billing period.
8. Changes to the Price and Subscription Plans. We reserve the right to change our subscription plans or adjust pricing for our Service or any components thereof in any manner and at any time as we may determine in our sole and absolute discretion. Except as otherwise expressly provided for in these Terms, any price changes or changes to your subscription plan will take effect following notice to you.
9. No Refunds. Payments are nonrefundable and there are no refunds or credits for partially used periods. Following any cancellation, however, you will continue to have access to the service through the end of your current billing period.
10. Money Back Guarantee. Notwithstanding Section 9, if you contact our Customer Support department within 14 days of your original sign-up, you are eligible for our Money Back Guarantee. To receive your money back, you must contact our Customer Support team online at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 14 days following your original sign-up and ask for a refund. Any contacts made after that 14 day period will not be eligible for our Money Back Guarantee. Only your first purchase is subject to the Money Back Guarantee; renewal orders are not eligible for the Money Back Guarantee under any circumstances.
Disclaimers of Warranties and Limitations on Liability
11. Disclaimer of Warranties. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY THE APPLICABLE LAW, REVENUEWIZE OFFERS THE WEBSITE AND SERVICE AS-IS AND MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND CONCERNING THE WEBSITE OR ITS SERVICE, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. REVENUEWIZE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS OR CONTENT CONTAINED ON THE WEBSITE OR SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT OUR SERVERS ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. IN PARTICULAR, REVENUEWIZE MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT THE INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICE, REGARDLESS OF THE SOURCE, IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE, RELIABLE, CURRENT, OR ERROR-FREE. REVENUEWIZE DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY INACCURACY, ERROR, OR INCOMPLETENESS IN THE SERVICE.
12. Limitation of Liability. EXCEPT TO THE MINIMUM EXTENT REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW AND THEN ONLY TO THAT EXTENT, IN NO EVENT WILL REVENUEWIZE, ITS EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AFFILIATES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU ON ANY LEGAL THEORY FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, ACTUAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR OTHER DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF REVENUE OR INCOME, LOST PROFITS, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, COST OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICE, OR SIMILAR DAMAGES SUFFERED OR INCURRED BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY THAT ARISE IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE OR SERVICE (OR THE TERMINATION THEREOF FOR ANY REASON), EVEN IF REVENUEWIZE TEAM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. OUR TOTAL LIABILITY FOR ALL CLAIMS MADE ABOUT THE SERVICE IN ANY MONTH WILL BE NO MORE THAN WHAT YOU PAID US THE MONTH BEFORE.
13. Results Not Guaranteed. RevenueWize makes no guarantee or representation of any kind concerning the results of your use of the Website or Service. Any testimonials or examples displayed or depicted through RevenueWize’s Website, programs, and/or the Service are only examples of what may be possible. There can be no assurance as to any particular outcome, including increased income, Amazon ranking, sales, and/or any other outcome, based on the use of the Service or any other products, programs or service offered by us.
15. Third Party Resources. The Website and the Service may contain links to third party websites or other resources. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable for the availability, accuracy, content or policies of third party websites or other resources. Links to such websites or resources are provided only as a convenience to you and do not imply any endorsement by or affiliation with RevenueWize. You acknowledge sole responsibility for, and assume all risk arising from, your use of any such third party websites or resources.
17. Intellectual Property. The Website, its original content, features, functionality (including look), our trademarks, service marks, logos, and Service content (“Intellectual Property”) are owned by RevenueWize and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. You agree to not copy, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, or republish any of our Intellectual Property. The term “content” includes, without limitation, information, data, text, photographs, videos, audio clips, written posts and comments, software, scripts, graphics, AdWords, and interactive features generated, provided, or otherwise made accessible on the Website or otherwise through RevenueWize.
18. Customer Data. “Customer Data” means information, data, and other content, in any form or medium, including your billing and other personal information, that is submitted, posted, or otherwise transmitted by you, or a third party on your behalf, through the Service. As between you and RevenueWize, you own all right, title, and interest, including all intellectual property rights, in and to the Customer Data. You hereby grant RevenueWize a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide license to reproduce, distribute, and otherwise use and display the Customer Data and perform all acts with respect to the Customer Data as may be necessary for RevenueWize to provide the Service and a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use the Customer Data for analytics purposes. RevenueWize will only use your billing and other personal information for the purpose of providing you the Service.
19. Compliance with Law. You represent and warrant that your use and interaction with RevenueWize and its Service is in compliance with all national, federal, state, and local laws, ordinances and regulations. If you are located in a country outside the United States it is your responsibility to determine that you are in compliance with the laws of that country. You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any losses, including attorney fees that result from your breach of any part of these warranties.
20. Force Majeure. We shall not be liable for any failure of or delay in the performance of this agreement for the period that such failure or delay is due to causes beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of god, war, hackers, third party internet providers, government orders, power failures, nuclear destruction, Armageddon or any other force majeure event.
21. Severability. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provisions of these Terms shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provisions of these Terms, which shall remain in full force and effect.
22. Severability. Any provision of these Terms which imposes an obligation after termination or expiration of this agreement shall survive the termination or expiration of this agreement.
23. Headings. The section headings contained in these Terms are for reference purposes only and shall not affect in any way the meaning or interpretation of these Terms.
24. Waiver. Our failure to exercise or delay in exercising any right, power or privilege under these Terms shall not operate as a waiver; nor shall any single or partial exercise of any right, power or privilege preclude any other or further exercise thereof.
25. Governing Law. This Agreement shall be governed, construed, and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas without regard to its conflict of laws rules, or international law or convention.
26. Dispute Resolution. Any dispute or controversy you or we have arising under or in connection with this agreement shall be settled exclusively by binding arbitration solely by written submission in Tel Aviv Israel, in accordance with the expedited Commercial rules of the American Arbitration Association then in effect, by one arbitrator. Judgment may be entered on the arbitrator’s award in any court having jurisdiction. The arbitrator shall not have the power to award any punitive or consequential damages. Arbitration shall proceed solely on an individual basis without the right for any claims to be arbitrated on a class action basis or on bases involving claims brought in a purported representative capacity on behalf of others. The arbitrator’s authority to resolve and make written awards is limited to claims between you and us alone. Claims may not be joined or consolidated unless agreed to in writing by all parties. No arbitration award or decision will have any preclusive effect as to issues or claims in any dispute with anyone who is not a named party to the arbitration.
The above notwithstanding, if you violate these Terms then we may seek injunctive or other equitable relief.
27. Assignment. You may not assign any of your rights under this agreement to anyone else. We may assign our rights at our discretion.
28. Notice. All notices to you will be effective when we send it to the last email or physical address you gave us or posted on our Website. Any notice to us will be
effective when delivered to us at:
15 Halamish Street,
29. Copyright Infringement. If copyrighted content that belongs to you was posted on the Website without your permission please notify us at:
15 Halamish Street,
Please include in your notice:
This statement must be made under penalty of perjury, meaning if any part of the statement is false, you could be committing perjury—a serious offense that’s sometimes even classified as a felony.
Warning: If you knowingly make a false statement in your claim of copyright infringement, then you may be subject to liability for damages and heavy civil penalties. If you are not sure whether material on one of our Websites infringes your copyright, then you should speak with a lawyer before notifying us. We may forward your notice to the user that uploaded the content.
30. Electronic Communications. When you use the Service, or send emails, text messages, and other communications from your desktop or mobile device to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us. We will communicate with you in a variety of ways, such as by e-mail, text, or by posting notices and messages on this Website. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.